After hours and weekend repairs are handled by 24/7 electricians. Knowing who to call in the event you need an electrical contractor will save you time in the event of an emergency or time sensitive situation. Not all electrical contractors are equal and there are some specific qualities to consider when hiring a 24/7 electrician. Let’s explore what to look for in an electrical contractor:
- Qualifications, licenses and affiliations – Top Flight Electric is licensed in the state of Florida and has a number of certifications and endorsements. We are authorized representatives of Generec and Eaton and are HomeAdvisor screened and approved. Top Flight Electric is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- Insured – Don’t make the mistake of hiring a 24/7 electrician who is not insured!
- Up front pricing – We diagnose your problem then give you a quote for services on site. You never have to worry about hidden fees or costs.
- Background checks – All of our 24/7 electricians are uniformed and background checked, so you can feel at ease when you invite them into your home any time – day or night.
- True emergency service – If you have an emergency, we will respond. We will not make you wait until the next day.
Unfortunately, there are many electrical contractors who are inexperienced and/or not operating reputable businesses. Top Flight Electric is passionate about ensuring a positive customer experience.
Looking for a qualified and reliable electrician? Polk County is large and there are a tremendous number of electrical contractors to consider. Top Flight Electric is committed to earn your business and become your 24/7 electricians of choice. Contact us today so we can start working for you!